Wednesday, May 28, 2008

House for Sale

I put my house on the market today.  I have mixed feelings about it. I love this house and I'm sad to leave it.  I guess putting it on the market means that I really am leaving.  Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the opportunities that are in front of me, but I'm sad to leave HSV and putting my house on the market makes it a little more real!

If you know someone who's looking in the HSV area please give them my contact information.  It's a great house with lots of potential!  Below is what the listing says: 

A great home for the first time buyer or for the investor looking to add to their portfolio.  Priced to sell, this one will not last long!  This beautiful home has updated colors, a renovated kitchen, and lots of charm.  An oversized fenced backyard with 2 storage buildings is perfect for those with a green thumb and has plenty of room for your pets to roam.  The house has been beautifully landscaped and includes a long term landscaping plan done by a professional landscape architect.  

If you don't know anyone who's looking to buy in this area, then your prayers concerning all of this would be greatly appreciated.  From the sale of my house, to leaving my friends, figuring out how to get all my stuff to UO, to starting school again after a three year respite, it all seems like a daunting task. 


No comments: