Sunday, March 2, 2008

not knowing...


I think I may be going through the biggest transition I've ever gone through.  "I think..." being the operative phrase there.  I feel like I'm at a fork in the road, but my fork has like 15 prongs, and God has yet to reveal to me the one I should take.  Do you know what I mean?  I hate not knowing.  I know that shortly, answers will come; doors will be opened or closed, light will be shed, clarity will come.

There are two things I do know:  1) I'm going to Spain and Italy in less than two weeks.  March 12 to be exact.  I'm very excited.  We are taking a group of awesome students.  I've never been to either place.  I love to travel, and I love to share my travel experiences, so look for update as I'm in Europe.  2) I love my job.  I teach the greatest kids in the world.  I know it's not PC for teachers to call their students "kids," they are students, young adults, future leaders....and while this is all true, to me they are my kids.  I care about their well-being, their development as a person, their struggles and triumphs.  Sure, I want to mold wonderful musicians, but that is not the ultimate goal.  I want to impact an entire life, not just a musician.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck kind of face is the woman on the front middle making...... is she ok did she make it through the song or did she just look like she was in extreme pain